Your Ad Here

Monday, August 3, 2009

Post images in Tweeter

How do I create a Twitpic account?
If you have a Twitter account then you already have a Twitpic account, just login to Twitpic with your Twitter username and password and you are all set.

If you don't have a Twitter account you can sign up for one for free at Twitter.com
How do I delete a photo?
1. Login to Twitpic
2. Click the "Home" link at the top of the page, this will take you to your photo stream
3. Click the trash can icon () next to the photo you wish to delete
How do I delete a comment on my photo?
1. Login to Twitpic
2. Navigate to the photo with the comment you wish to delete
3. Click the trash can icon () next to the comment you wish to delete
How do I delete a tag on my photo?
1. Login to Twitpic
2. Navigate to the photo with the tag you wish to delete
3. Click the trash can icon () next to the tag you wish to delete

http://www.twitpic.com/faq.do

No comments:

Your Ad Here
#chitikatest=doctor